email@example.com | North Carolina, USA
Consultant – High Country e-Retail (September 2014 – Present)
- Technical and creative consulting for an international mobile video game product.
- Mobile digital analytics, Application and usage tracking, Revenue and payment processing, Software development process
- Game design, Education in games, Interactive storytelling, Behavioral change models
- Web marketing and analytics consulting.
- User experience improvement, Landing page optimization, Google Analytics configuration
- Professional Services, Financial, and Retail industries
- Web development and e-commerce consulting to companies in the retail industry.
Online Advertising Account Manager – US Buildings, LLC (May 2013 – August 2014)
- Created, managed, and optimized ad campaigns (for B2C lead generation, e-commerce) on popular search engines and social networks. Google Adwords certified since 2013.
- Analyzed Web traffic to improve sales funnel performance using Google Analytics and hypothesis-testing tools, such as A/B split tests.
- Managed Google Analytics Campaign Experiments and Google Adwords Campaign Experiments.
- Integrated call-tracking, web chats, and other tools with Google Analytics in order to track behavior and performance across all contact points.
- Analyzed and reported key performance metrics (KPIs) along with actionable recommendations for improvement.
- Constructed Microsoft Excel (Microsoft “Power BI”) dashboards in order to:
- Automate some reporting tasks needed for managing advertising accounts and KPIs.
- Facilitate a larger, data-driven approach to marketing and sales with other team members, including: email marketers, SEO/content marketers, and management.
- Developed and optimized ad creatives for diverse campaign types, including: mobile phone ads, display networks, search engine ads, social media ads, and remarketing.
Web site/store Developer – e-commerce, self-employed (2012)
Business Intern – Insigma-Hengtian Software Ltd, Hangzhou, China (Summer 2011)
Product Content Writer (Student) – 3tailer LLC, Charlotte, North Carolina (Spring 2011)
Research Project Lead (Student) – Broyhill Inn, Boone, North Carolina (Spring 2011)
- Quantitative analysis of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Cost-benefit analysis of opportunities for renovations and improvements.
Appalachian State University, Boone, North Carolina (December 2012)
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration (3.88 cumulative GPA)
- Majors: Economics, Business Management (with a concentration in entrepreneurship)
- Minors: Supply Chain Management, International Business
DigiPen Institute of Technology, Redmond, Washington (2004-2007)
- Studied computer science for Real-Time Interactive Simulations.
- Programmed both individual and team-based software projects.
ACADEMIC HONORS & AWARDS
- Graduated with top honors, Summa Cum Laude (2012)
- Bashear Prize for Student Research in Economics, top five (2011)
- “Outstanding Entrepreneurship Student of the Year”, Walker College of Business (2011)